April Ipsy Glam Bag!

Hello my beautiful friends! I missed writing to you but I'm back! So excited. This time I bring to you my April Ipsy Glam Bag review! I love Ipsy bags I'm always excited for each month to come just to see what's inside, I am already anxious about the next month that I believe will be coming out tomorrow. This bag It's called SideShow, it says that now it's the time to be bold and shatter the mold. Forget what you know about the status quo. This is your ticket to the ipsy Sideshow. And indeed the bag it's a ticket!

Marley, my doggie wanted to be in the pictures, he got very excited, when he saw me taking pictures hehehehe.
The first product I saw when I opened the bag was the
OFRA Cosmetics in Rendezvous Blush, it is a blush but because it is a darker shade I will use it as a bronzer that really suits my skin.  Then the Adesse New York Cupuaçu Butter Lip Balm, to me it's really good and the smell it's even better I love all the sweets smell and this one smells like gum literally. Then the Peek Beauty eye shadow, it came in a pretty shimmery brown color. I got a bronzer which it did not match my skin it is too light for me it is the Ciaté London Mini Bamboo Bronzer in Palm tree. And at last the THEORIE Marula Oil, this is the product that I personally liked the best, the smell it's fantastic and my hair felt so soft the first time I tried it so definitely a must! Hope you liked my Ipsy review! Love you! 



Comentarios

Entradas populares