Outfits of the day




Hello, my friends! Today I'm sharing outfits that I wore during this week, I wanted to share more but I didn't have time to take the pictures, my husband Luis Emilio is not that excited to be taking a lot of pictures of me, he is not the type of guy that love taking pictures hehehehehe but anyways this week was very hectic for me between cleaning the house and taking care of my dog and work it took much of my time. Hope you like the outfits, lately, I'm into pastel colors the blue shirt that I'm wearing it's from Zara you can find similar styles in here. The Jeans are from Pull&Bear. The black and white stripes t-shirt it's from Forever21 and the leggings too.
_________________________________________________________________________________


¡Hola mis amigos! Hoy estoy compartiendo outfits que usé durante esta semana, quería compartir más pero no tuve tiempo de tomar mas fotos, mi esposo Luis Emilio no está tan emocionado de tomar muchas fotos de mí, él no el tipo de chico que le encanta tomar fotos hehehehehe pero de todos modos esta semana fue muy agitada para mí entre la limpieza de la casa y el cuidado de mi perro y el trabajo que tomó mucho de mi tiempo. Espero que les guste los outfits, últimamente, estoy en colores pastel la camisa azul que estoy usando es de Zara se pueden encontrar estilos similares aquí. Los vaqueros son de Pull & Bear. La camiseta blanco y negro de las rayas es de Forever21 y los leggings también.

Comentarios

Entradas populares